Thursday, August 5, 2010

One down, eleven to go.

Rent? ☑
Gas/Electric? ☑
Water? ☑
Internet? ☑
Cell phone? ☑

Well, there it is! One billing cycle down. Needless to say, I've been waiting for this. I know it's only the first of twelve, but Sean was right when he brought this up. It's a glass-half-full kind of perspective. To add even more to my already-half-full glass, I only have three more cycles until he's back for R&R! Good things.

I'm in the middle of my new student orientation for University of Phoenix. I have enough to say on the matter, so I'll save it for a new post sometime this weekend. For now, all is well.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering when that first billing cycle would come around... And knowing he'll be home for R&R in a few more "cycles' - that's a good thing. Thanks for sharing his news article with everybody. That was very cool! Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete