Wednesday, August 18, 2010

For your eyes.

 I haven't posted any pictures lately, so I present you with these:

 Introducing, 'Lifelines'. Obviously, it's in it's early stages. Very early. The plan is this: here are two very detailed maps, one of North America, and one of Europe. I'm going to trace my path through life with yarn. Starting from where I was born to where I live now, with every major stop along the way. I'm going to do the same with Sean's path. Our yarns will intertwine in Germany, and we'll follow them through the past year up to now. I'm going to keep this going, believe it or not, throughout our entire lives. I can't wait to update on my progress.

 The states. It's freaking huge. Total pain in my ass to put up.

Europe. It's so detailed. We'll be able to pinpoint our exact locations, though everything.

 This is something Sean left me just a few weeks before he deployed. It remains where I originally found it: the corner of the mirror in the downstairs bathroom. Everytime I check my reflection before leaving the house, I see this. And I smile.

I see this every morning, every night. He supports me still, even from so far away.

2 comments:

  1. He's such an amazing guy. I know you already know this of course but you two are so lucky to have each other. You are so great for him and him to you. Love you both. =)

    ReplyDelete